"Like" us on Facebook, Google or Twitter
Learn Russian vocabulary in a fun, visual way. Simply tap on an object to discover how it's called in Russian. What's more, each Russian word is accompanied with an audio recording, English translation and easy-to-read phonetic transcription.
Perfect for travel to Russia, work and business, or as an addition to your Russian classes at school. This app will teach you more than 200 words commonly used when traveling, dining, shopping, sightseeing, asking time, staying at the hotel, and other situations.
Whether you study at the comfort of your home or travel around Moscow, Sochi, St. Petersburg or Vladivostok, this app will help you connect Russian words with images and audio.
EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST:
✰ Developed by experts in teaching Russian as a foreign language
✰ Verified and approved by native Russian speakers
✰ Quality materials you can rely on
12 ESSENTIAL TOPICS
• Hotel room
• Airport check-in
• Human body
• Office desk
• Shopping mall
• Time in Russian
BONUS! THE RUSSIAN ALPHABET
Don't wait till the last day of your trip to Russia. Start learning the Russian alphabet with an extra category that will help you to learn the names of the 33 letters of the Russian alphabet.
• 200+ images, including Cyrillic letters
• Pronunciation by a native Russian speaker
• Crisp and clear audio recordings
• Accent marks in Russian words
• English translations are provided
• Easy-to-read phonetic transcription
• Russian-English-Russian dictionary
• No Internet connection required
Quickly look up words in the Russian-English and English-Russian dictionary. Tap on Russian terms to hear the words pronounced and translated. Intuitive phonetic transcription and clear audio recordings will help you pronounce the words properly.
• Vocabulary used in travel situations and beyond
• Fun visual way to learn new words
• Hear how native speakers say the words
• Ideal for casual and business travel
• Great for independently study